Monday, April 28, 2008

PTL...

That's praise the Lord not passion tea lemonade...for all you starbucks folks out there.


Anywho...My roomate Jaclyn got her car back! WOOHOO...it's totally a fluke kind of thing but she is so excited about it. And the new club that she has to put on everytime she gets in and out of her car.


Here's the story...


Whoever stole her car parked it in a stall at an apartment complex and the person who was paying for the parking stall was very frustrated that he couldn't park there. So he opened the unlock door and looked for something to contact the owner. He found an opened cingular bill with her number on it. He left her a message asking her to not park there or he was going to tow her car.


Sadly her phone had died and she had NO idea that she had a missed call or voicemail. Luckily she got the message after charging it. She replied to the voicemail and headed out to go find her car. But when she got there and tried to start it...it wouldn't turn over (which means nothing to me other than the car isn't working. My dad has tried to explain what it takes to "turn it over" and I got lost the moment he started using his hands to demonstrate how it works.)


The police officer looked under the hood and found everything was there. So he sat in the driver's seat to get a better idea of what could be wrong. He tried to turn the lights on and figured out that the battery was just dead. So he gave her a jump (as in the car) and off she drive all the way back to our little house!


Wow...what a weekend! And the most amazing part is EVERYTHING was in her car except for the stuff in the backseat was in the trunk and vice versa. Weird huh?



Welcome back Jane Honda!

5 comments:

J Yo said...

JANE HONDA?? Oh my word, THAT'S the funniest thing I've heard all day... :)

Alicia said...

Yeah that is what I said when I first heard it but it grows on ya.

Valerie said...

I went cruising in Jane today. Yay Jane@

christy said...

Woah! I have never heard of that happening. Awesome! Was the carseat still in it?

Alicia said...

I think so. I know that Wes' spiderman blankie and Jac's coat were in there. I think these people should be on America's Dumbest Criminals...they left everything in there. Like things with Jac's name AND number on it. Are you kidding!?