Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I promise it's not April fools...

I am such a big girl now...
In the next 2 weeks I will be
Moving out
Turning 21
Getting a new job
I am super excited and am ready for the challenges that are coming at me.
I move out today. Although everything is in the house except for me...I am looking forward to staying there tonight. I will post pictures as soon as I get home tonight (I will let you know once we get settled and decide on a date for our housewarming party...)
I am turning 21 on the 10th and can't wait to spend the evening out with family and friends...(by the way if you are 21 and older you are welcome to come...we are going to a theater in Seattle where you can drink and enjoy a flick. Just let me know so we can plan carpool etc...)
I am getting a new job. I will be working for Riverstone. They are a third party management company for apartment homes and condos. I will be working on Mercer Island (I will be carpooling with a friend and it's only 30-35 minutes so it's not that bad!) My title is a concierge. I am in charge of accepting packages for the residents, showing and booking a few furnished apartments, and event planning. That is my favorite part...I get a budget every month to put together whatever I see fit for the residents to create a community throughout the complex.
I am so excited to begin this new chapter of my life and I am looking forward to sharing it with all my faithful readers!
I promise I will get pictures of the house on here ASAP!

7 comments:

shawna said...

wow, congrats leash! lots going on in your life. i'm so excited for you. can you give more details on your b-day celebration? meaning date (the 10th or a different night?) are we doing dinner too? and what time you're thinking? looking forward to celebrating with you!

anne said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your place and hear more about the new job. How this new employment opportunity unfold? Congrats to you!

Shelly said...

It's all so exciting! Count me in on your birthday celebration. Miss you!

Aunt Shelly

shawna said...

okay so i checked out show times. the only movie showing the night of the 10th is 'the bank job' which i have heard is really good. see the show times here:
http://www.thebigpicture.net/movies/cinema_showtimes.htm

Alicia said...

Thanks Shawna! You are the BEST!
I think we should go to dinner before and then the movie. I will figure out what time I work on the 10th and get back to everyone with a post of the evening activities!

christy said...

I can't go until later since I am a nursing mama, but I will do my best to come!

J Yo said...

I'm so proud of you, little Alicia! Wait, can I even call you that anymore??? :)