Monday, April 7, 2008

Attn:all ladies over 21!


My 21st birthday is this Thursday and I am going to dinner and a movie. I don't know where I want to go to dinner but I do know we will be heading up to Seattle around 6:00.


After dinner we will be headed to The Big Picture to watch The Bank Job. It starts at 8:30.

If you would like to join me for one or the other or both just let me know...all the ladies (who are 21 and over) are welcome to come! Either post it on a comment AND/OR call me! I just want to get a head count for dinner and such.


BUT this isn't a "party" (I don't like birthday parties I am lame I know) it just happens to be my birthday and I want to go out...so there!



This would be SO cool...minus the part where it says Luke and the part where I don't even like cake...(again I know I am lame and no fun but we can pretend!)




6 comments:

shawna said...

i am IN! and i heard this movie was really good, so...FUN!

Shelly said...

I'm in, too! Can't wait to go to your unparty!

J Yo said...

I'm so there!! I'm not sure about dinner yet, but the movie for SURE! :)

christy said...

I am also there! I probably can't do dinner as I have a son I need to feed , but I am free after 7:30ish. :) Can't wait!

J Yo said...

Count me in for dinner! If you want, we can carpool...let me know. :)

Fry Fam said...

Happy 21st Birthday. Hope you had a great night out with the girls!