Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brain Fart...

I just want to let you all know I have taken pictures and such but I can't post them because I don't have internet...

I didn't even think about that! HA anyways I will have to go to my parents house to figure that out. Sorry about those who haven't seen it and are waiting. I PROMISE that I will post pictures as SOON as I possibly can!

Oh and the first night it took me forever and a day to get to sleep. I kept hearing weird noises and I have an old school clock that I am not used to hearing go tick tock through the night. But once I got to sleep I was fine. (In case you were wondering...)

2 comments:

shawna said...

get a fan! i swear, the white noise does wonders for all those little bumps in the night...i can't sleep without one now.

Shelly said...

I have a fan you can borrow if you want to try it out.