Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just call me Grace...

So I am walking upstairs at work to the fitness center to make sure everything is intact before I head home. I found one of the blinds wasn't working and tried to fix it. After about 2 minutes of wrestling (not literally) with these blinds I decided to walk away and fix it later. So I turn to walk out of the room and when I took my first step I tripped over the cord from the treadmill. I didn't even see it.

I fell flat on my face! I am sure it was pretty entertaining for the 2 gentlemen working out. I hit the floor with an "umpfff." The greatest part was that I was laughing so hard at myself that I could barely get off the floor. One of the guys looked at me and asked, "Are you going to be ok?" I replied with a, "Yes and the entertainment was free of charge."

The kicker is that this is all on camera! I just need to find it...

2 comments:

cacfus said...

Hilarious! I used to trip a lot when I first worked at Wamu and wore heels all the time.

J Yo said...

I am literally DYING to see this alleged video...please post it on youtube when you get your hands on it. :)