Saturday, May 3, 2008

What is a girl to do?

So I am here at work...with absolutely nothing to do

I am all alone in the clubhouse and I have cleaned and organized every closet and file cabinet I can find! Our corporate office is moving this weekend after a merger with a smaller management company so we can't process any paperwork.

So what am I doing with all this time you ask...

*Watching You Tube videos

*Eating boxes of Hot Tamales


*Catching up on some Biblestudy


*Twiddling my thumbs

*Doodling


*Craigslisting for things I can't afford

*Watching cable TV on the big screen next to my office

I know it's hard work but someone has to do it!

2 comments:

anne said...

Idea - the next time you're at home, take a ton of pictures. Then, when you're at work with nothing to do, post the photos and give us a virtual tour of your new place. :)

Alicia said...

Oh that is a great idea but I don't have a cable to hook it up to the computer...but I will try to figure something out!