Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kids...

Kids really do say the darnest things...and they repeat everything you say!

Here are some of those "things" that I hear from the backseat of the car or from across the playroom:

* "Let's go boys"...although it's just me in the car, I am not a boy, and there is only one of me...Luke likes to say this because I say it when I have Luke and Timmy (apparently I say it more often than I realize)

* "Boo Ya"...this is what Timmy says when he makes a basket. It is SO darn cute

* "Hoop it"...this is code for "put the basketball in the hoop"

* "I'm busy"...Luke thinks that he can get away with "building with Bob" instead of trying to go potty on the "Big T"

* "Donut Cookie"...this is code for "Alicia draw a cookie and a glass of milk with a swirly straw so I can pretend to cook it"

* When I ask, "Where are you going Luke?"...he replies, "Costco" or "Starbucks"...what a savvy kid

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Donut Cookie?? Oh my goodness...Luke is hilarious! :)