Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I know I know...

It has been such a long time since my last post, but in my defense my life since Cabo has been absolutely CRAZY...

So where to begin...

My week in Cabo was absolutely amazing. Minus the part where I come home early and Grandma goes home to be with the Lord while I am on a plane...that was really hard. Nonetheless I had such a great time while I was there. We went snorkeling and saw tons of schools of fish. I saw a baby lion at the villa we stayed at. We went to a place called Todos Santos and it took practically forever to get there but when we finally did Jaclyn and I went to some little shops and tried to bargain with them, we didn't get very far (maybe next time). Jaclyn and I had some time to ourselves and most of the time it was spent by the pool or in the ocean. And the ocean is brutal, I mean those waves eat you up! You think that you are just going for a salty dip but you come out of the ocean with more sand in your swimsuit than Mt. Ranier has snow...

The next week was spent with family and exactly a week after my grandma died we had her memorial. I decided to sing that being one of the hardest decisions of my life. But I sang with a strong voice and knowing how much my grandma would have loved to have heard me sing one last time.

Other than that life has been hectic and has not slowed down one bit...I am still working as a nanny and at starbucks.

Oh and I bought Chris and Christy's Toyota...so if anyone knows someone who needs a car...let me know!

I promise I will update my blog more consistently from now on...Lord knows I got enough grief for it already

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great update Alicia! Did you take any pictures in Cobo? No pressure though :)

I can't remember if I sent you a link to our blog it is: http://www.johnsonjots.blogspot.com

I'm not all that great about updating it but it still gives us a way to keep up on eachother's happenings.

Love Teresa

J Yo said...

Yay!! Thank you for updating... :)

anne said...

Hooray! I am so glad to see you are back to blogging...we've missed you! :)