Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Night on the town


I tried to download some more of the pictures I took in Cabo but the thing was working. So instead I will tell you about my night in Seattle.
My friends Stacy and David and I went to Jet City Improv. It was so much fun. First off I had to drive...I don't enjoy driving in Seattle AT ALL...anywhere else I am fine. I actually prefer to be the one driving (because I know that if I die it's probably my fault...). So we get there no problem but we can't find a parking spot. Well let me rephrase that...I couldn't find a parking spot that didn't require me to parallel park.
Let's take a walk down memory lane. I remember the 3 point turn or whatever it's called. I also remember when I failed that part of my driving test. So you can guess that on Saturday night I had NO desire to park anywhere but a normal parking lot. So being the great friend that he is, David parked my car for me. I don't know what I would have done without him (probably hit someones car or a curb).
Since we left an hour and a half before the doors open and got there with about 45 minutes until the show. (I have a lead foot...what are ya gunna do about it?) David is starving and the only restaurant we could find was only taking reservations. So we ended up going to a mini-mart/spice/Arabian movie store. Seriously...you walk in and your nose hair's catch on fire. Your eyes are bombarded with VHS movie's in a language that doesn't relate one bit to English. We got in and got out but not without the aftertaste of paprika on your tongue.
The show was hilarious but what was more entertaining was the lady in front of us that was so drunk. She was laughing when there was an awkward silence, at a joke that wasn't really that funny, and when she broke a plastic cup in pieces because she stepped on it. For real she was absolutely ridiculous. Kind of like the couple behind us that when they asked for suggestions the ONLY thing that EVER came out of their mouth was "Michael Jackson".
Let's get real guys...when someone asks you for a suggestion such as "your parents greatest advice" or "a noun"...is the first thing you can think of really Michael Jackson? It was like the only two words they knew in the English language. And after the first 6 times I had little to NO tolerance for their immaturity.
But besides that it was so much fun and might have to make it there more often...maybe next time you can join me?

4 comments:

J Yo said...

YES!! Please call me next time you go...I had the BEST time at Giggles the other night and have decided that comedy shows are a pretty sweet way to spend a Saturday night... :)

christy said...

yes!

Anonymous said...

It would be fun to set up a girls night out with Aunts and cousins with a dinner in Seattle too

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!!