Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not spring cleaning...

Last night I cleaned my room...

Have you ever seen the show Clean Sweep on TLC? That is exactly what I did but it took me all night and there were no tarps involved. I am glad to say I feel better about the reduced clutter in the cracks and crevices around the one room in the house I can call my own.

I wasn't the only one in the house rearranging and fixing up my room. Jess and Todd brought Hailey over last night and they helped my parents "Trade Spaces". Only they swapped the living room, dining room, and family room around. It was a little hectic around here last night but it was fun to be with my family, sweaty and irritated as they were...

I am not gunna lie this morning when I walked into the "family room", that now has our dining room table in it, I forgot where I was for a second. It will be quite the change but I think it will house our ever-growing family perfectly.

2 comments:

anne said...

I am anxious to see what this new set up looks like (especially considering that I lived there for quite a few years myself). You should take some pictures of your room and the living room/family room switch and post them for us to see! :)

Alicia said...

Sometimes I forget that you lived here before we did...ha