Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Don't cry over spilt milk...

So I was "hard" at work at Starbucks today when I got asked to make up a Joe-to-go. It's a cardboard box with coffee and you also get condiments included in the price. So anyways two gentlemen came in and ordered one for a retreat they were attending. I started to box everything up and wanted to make sure they had everything before they left.

One thing led to another and I had forgotten to give them their cream. I saw a cup on the counter and decided that I would use that cup for the cream. Not knowing there was almost an inch of cream already in the cup, I tossed it in the air (trying to look cool...or so I thought).

In mid air ALL of the cream spilled out of the cup and ended in a splatter along my hair, face, chest, shirt, apron, pants, and the mat on the floor where I stood speechless at what I had just done. I could not help but start laughing hysterically...

Needless to say I was a total clutz all day long and that was just the cherry on top.

Well until the next adventure...

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Oh my word, I am CRYING I'm laughing so hard!!! Sorry...I can only laugh because you know I'd do something like that, too... :)