Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Change...

With every season comes change and this season there happens to be a lot of it!

Today I turned in my management keys and am now a lowly barista at sbux. I start my nanny job on Friday.

I just got back from Wildhorse Canyon and it was an amazing week. God did some work in me and I made some desicions about this next year and what that looks like. I hope to begin work at a property next summer. I am still praying through what that looks like and also if that is where God wants me. So any additional prayer and support would be appreciated.

I am super excited for the change and what God has in store and I am always reassured when I read Joshua 1:9b "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you WHEREVER you go."

4 comments:

J Yo said...

I could not be more proud of you, Alicia...as you listen to the Lord! I can't say I don't secretly pray that He will keep you here, but if he tells you to go, I'll be good with that too...we would sure miss you, though!!! :)

Alicia said...

Thanks that means more to me than you know...

cacfus said...

Wow Shesha! That is so awesome. I will be praying for you and that the Lord would show you where he wants you!! HOW EXCITING! I was just telling mom that I could see you being an intern at a YL camp. I vote for Wildhorse.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this confirms that you're really an adult (which makes me feel old)...you are making wise decisions and all based upon the Lord's will! You are an incredible young woman...God has already used you in so many ways, to reach so many people. Looks like He wants you to continue that. I will certainly pray for you!