Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Socks

It's 4:01 AM and I am frantically running out the door to work. I think I had, over the past few nights, an accumulative of 10 or so hours of sleep. I put the key into the ignition and turned it. Nothing. My car wouldn't start this time was no different than the last few months. The hairs on my neck started to rise when I felt my socks slipping and finally coming to a rest at my heels. "Great," I thought to myself. One more thing to add to the already crazy morning I had. I had a sudden urge to go back into my house and grab a pair of longer socks. But seeing that I was going to be late I had to go. The morning got even crazier and my socks were not helping. I did what any human being would do in this situation...I used packing tape to keep them around my ankles

2 comments:

cacfus said...

Umm...this is going to be a really good blog because your first post made me laugh out loud at my desk. Keep em coming!

Alicia said...

Thanks Anne...I appreciate it!

Sheeshe