Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Isn't it ironic

So in the last 24 hours some strange things have happened...

*I washed my car (it tooks 2 hours because it was really dirty) and about 3 hours later it was pouring down rain...ironic and totally obnoxious

* I went to work this morning bright and early at 4:15 and we went about our business when around 5:30 when out of nowhere the power went out...random I know (we still don't know why it went out). We had to wait until 8 til it came back on...

If this keeps up I might have a lot of posts...

2 comments:

cacfus said...

Yeah - I heard about that on the news. Just some power failure or something. Did you have to stop making drinks??

Alicia said...

Uhhh yeah we had to lock the doors and sit in the dark until like 8...it was boring but somewhat refreshing...