Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pantalones...

Everyone has a favorite pair of pants right? Well even if you don't I do. Mine happen to be a pair of Khaki work pants. Recently these pants developed a tear in the crotch...I wimpered about this to my loving mother who tried to sew them back together but alas she directed me to the amazing sewing powers of Mrs. Howard (when you read this you need to say it in a low and mysterious voice like you would if you said Superman).

Anyways I haven't had time to take them to get fixed. So I came to the conclusion that I needed to wear them again (with no repairs besides a safety pin). The tear in my pants this morning was approximately the length of my thumb nail. I worked through the slight embarassment of my hole-in-the-crotch and was in the drive thru when my shoe came untied. So I bent down to tie my shoe and I heard a rip that almost made my hair stand straight. I looked underneath my apron only to find the that little tear had gone from the length of my thumb nail to the length of my ENTIRE THUMB!! I had to wear my apron for the rest of the day...it was somewhat awkward (there was guys at work).

So needless to say I am not going wear those pants again...well until I get them sewn up...

3 comments:

Stacy K said...

So funny. Laughing is a great way to start the morning

cacfus said...

Thank you, thank you. I had no idea that you had so many funny things happen to you, and that you were such a great writer! Chris and I read your post as soon as we got home.

Thanks for the coffee! You are the best sister ever (just don't tell Jess). ha.

Alicia said...

Thanks...

I think?

Sheeshe