Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It shakes your brain!

On the 20th of July my dad took Jac and I to the drag races at Pacific Raceways. Talk about INCREDIBLE. It was probably to most fun I have had in a long time. We had great seats and some awesome orange ear plugs. It was most likely the BEST place to people watch ever. There are some characters out there.

Here are some sweet pictures of the cars and such.


Here is a picture of the Young Life pro stock car. With the new logo that I don't like.


Here is a shot of the pro stock cars racing.



Here is a snapshot of John Force racing. Any girl that races like Ashley Force is totally legit and deserves a shout out on the blog.


Here is a picture of how close we were to the action.


Here is a shot of the coolest car there. I have wanted a car like this for as long as I can remember. It's pretty much boss.


Before you watch this video make sure that you have your volume up and get ready to experience drag racing at it's best...at least a nikon camera best.



This is a video of the pro stock racing. I am amazed at how fast they change gears. Hello...

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh My Goodness. That looks like SO much fun! While I don't understand the endless loops of Nascar, stock car racing is something I fully endorse! Jealous!!!

The Browne Fam said...

Fun times!! Hope you avoided all the traffic and got there early! We saw the lines of cars inching their way off the on ramp to try to get there!!It was Madness!

The Browne Fam said...

Umm did you forget you had a blog? Just thought someones gotta ask the tough questions!!!