Monday, July 7, 2008

I know I know it's about time...right?

I know that this is a pretty long post but if I don't do this all at once...I might never get it all done. So here is my house and use a little imagination to piece it all together.
Here is the shower...
Here is the ledge in the shower...

Here is the sink...


Here is the toilet...(I know it's almost too exciting!)

Here is the bathroom...

This is a view of the kitchen from the front door...
Here is the front door...

This is the view from the couch...
Here is my sweet table from craigslist...
This is the view of the living room from the bathroom...

Here is the kitchen...


This is more of the kitchen...

This is the laundry closet...(in the kitchen)
The other side if the kitchen...
The kitchen as a whole...


Here is the hallway to the back of the house...
This is our glorious music room/library...
The piano in the music room...


Jac's comforters...

Jac's picture collage...

This is my room...


Here is my bed...
My AWESOME picture...(thanks mom for helping me pick it out!)

This is the sweet secret closet by the bathroom...(if you take all that junk out it would make an awesome hiding spot for hide and seek)


This is a lame picture of the linen closet...

This is my hope chest/nightstand...
This is my dresser from Ikea that I put together all by myself...(I won't mention that it took me well over half the night to complete the task)

Here is my picture collage...
This is my closet...(nice and organized)


This is my window sill...


Well...I hope you liked this post. Until next time.

5 comments:

J Yo said...

LOVE it!! And it's even cuter in person... :)

Valerie said...

1) I love that you took a picture of the toilet - but couldn't you have snapped a nice candid one of it in use?

2) hee hee, I'm in your post :) 4 TIMES!

3) You didn't really do the crookedness of the bathroom justice

4) No oreo cabinet photo?

5) I like your giant taxi picture!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Very fun virtual tour of your home. Thanks for blogging it so that we could see it.

Teresa

anne said...

So cute! You even put your own spin on it...the bathroom shots were a great way to start things. :)

shawna said...

so fun to see it with all your stuff in it!!

CALL ME this week! i need to see you ;)