Thursday, July 10, 2008

ABC...it's easy as 123

A- Attached or single: Single...very single
B- Best friend: Jaclyn
C- Cake or pie: Pie...especially apple
D-Day of the Week: Don't know that I ever thought about that...
E- Essential item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite color: Aquamarine...it's fun to say and it's also the color of my eyes
G- Gummi bears or worms: Worms
H- Hometown: F-Dub what what...(sorry that is just the ghetto part in me)
I-Indulgences: Office supplies...I just love it!
J- January or July: I don't really know...I like them both for very different reasons
K- Kids: Someday when I am all grown up and married and such
L- Life is incomplete without: Mom's (Of course mine is by far the best!)
M- Marriage date: Geez way to rub it in that I am single...seriously!
N- Number of siblings: 2...Jess (7 years older) and Christy (5 years older)
O-Oranges or apples: Green apples
P- Phobia or fears: I don't like long fingernails...they are just gross!
Q- Quote: Love is wanting what is best for someone regardless of your needs and regardless of their reaction...
R- Reason to smile: My family...and good friends
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag three: Everyone I know has already done this...obviously I don't know that many people
U- Unknown fact about me: When I feel pressured to get somewhere at a certain time and end up getting lost I start to cry and drive home. I don't like to eat messy food in front of anyone cause I am sure I look like an idiot...
V- Vegetarian or oppressor to animals: I thought about being a Vegetarian cause I could live without meat but it is really difficult and spendy
W- Worst habit: Forgetting details or not planning ahead...but I love to be spontaneous so there
X- Xray or ultrasound: I would probably want an ultrasound...X-rays are usually b/c something is broken...
Y- Your favorite food: Mexican...to be specific burritos
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries I think...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Mmm! Burritos! You know, burritos are one of the easiest things to make vegetarian ;)

Stephanie said...

Hey Licia! Cute ABC's...I looked at your sisters' too! Fun!! Oh and your house is super duper adorable!! I loved seeing those pics! I want to come and see it in person!