Friday, September 5, 2008

Ashes to ashes.

I know that I have been lacking with a post...and here would be the place where I would write out a big long excuse...but there isn't one.

On a totally different note, I was looking through pictures from Chris/ty's wedding on John Keatley's website and I found this picture with Grandma.

I must say it caught me off guard. My eyes welled up with tears and I thought of a song by Jason Harwell called "A Nice Day for a Blue Suit"

It's a tribute to his Grandmother. I found it comforting.

Brandma...

We miss you.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

My favorite thing about my Gma? The 'legacy' she is still creating in my family, through the closeness she inspires, the support of each others accomplishments and the shared memories. From what I can tell, the way your Grandma lived her life was similar and I am glad you were so blessed.

Alia Marie said...

our angel!

shawna said...

what a sweet post, leesha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet reminder. That was a very special day for all of us. It brought tears to my eyes as well.
Aunt Stacy