Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger...

Hey there...

I know I keep promising that I will post and blah blah blah...but I still don't have internet at my house and it is way too busy at work to try to post anything from my laptop.

So I apologize for not keeping everyone updated on my life.

What have I been doing lately:

* Had 3 or so events at work (only one had a bad turnout but I won't let that get me down!)
* Went to Hawaii for a family vacation
* Dreaming up a backpack trip through Australia (in about a year and a half)
* Learned that my favorite drink is a tie between a strawberry margarita from El Sombrero's and PiƱa Colada's
* Found a new and refreshed love for my family
* Got a sweet tan
* Joined the Todd Beamer Young Life team (I am SUPER excited to jump back in this year!)
* Decided it's time to give in and buy a Mac...

I will try and buckle down and post something soon...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm old. My first thought was -I was like "Who is Todd Beamer...I thought her Sis's last name was something else as indicated by her blog title?" Then I remembered....the new high school. What a name!

Gate-Dogs Forever!!! (why oh why did we need to mix animals names when I was in high school? What was wrong with plain old gator or alligator?)

And yes. You are a very bad blogger.