Wednesday, February 4, 2009

too-when-dee fuh-eye-veh {twenty five}

I know I totally copying Christy...but I would rather post random facts about myself here and not on Facebook.

So here goes.

1. I hate red licorice and LOVE black licorice. I am pretty sure I am the only person on the planet who feels this way.

2. I can't eat things that have a weird texture. Hence my dislike for marshmallows.

3. I sing anywhere but in the shower. I would probably be in there for like an hour singing my
heart out.

4. I think I have mild social anxiety...I haven't had a birthday "party" since I was about 5.

5. I love to quote lines from my favorite movies and TV shows. I could go back and forth all day long and would never get tired of it.

6. I didn't write a research paper until my junior year of high school. I now wonder how I even got to 11th grade.

7. I love deep conversation. Therefore, I dislike shallow conversation.

8. My favorite shape is a crown. {not a tiara, a crown}

9. I hope to be married someday to a man who loves the Lord more than he loves me. {if you know any of those kind of guys...you can give them my number ;) }

10. I love to wear socks to bed. I also tuck my PJ's into them so that my legs don't get cold in the night...don't deny it, you know exactly what I am talking about.

11. I am an awful story teller. The story only comes alive after I type it out and actually think about how I am going to tell it.

12. I am a procrastinator. That isn't really random because most people are...but I love to work under pressure.

13. I have a fear of long fingernails. I cut mine as short as is humanly possible.

14. I hope to be able to have a preschool out of my home...after I purchase a home, even though I know my parents would LOVE to have a preschool running out of their house {HAHA...Mom, I am totally kidding. Sort of...}

15. It takes me exactly an hour to get ready in the morning...no matter how short or long of a shower I take. It always ends up being an hour.

16. I make my bed every morning. Well mostly every morning. My day is always a little more chaotic when I miss that part of my morning routine.

17. I seem to always have great intentions...but am usually a little late with the follow through.

18. On April 10, 1987...my mother arrived at the hospital at 3:00 am and I was born at 3:03 am. My dad was parking the car. I must have had a pressing engagement to attend. ;)

19. I have never smoked a cigar or cigarette. I have never done drugs. I didn't drink until I was 21 and even now I don't drink much. I guess living with the "law" in your house got to me at a young age.

20. I have wanted to live in Australia {or go to school there} since I was a junior in high school.

21. When I sing harmony to a song {that is the part that "blends" with the melody, or natural tune of the song} I do everything by ear. I can't even read music.

22. I am extremely independent. I like to figure things out on my own and usually have a hard time asking for help when I need it. I am working on this though and I am making great progress.

23. I would rather text someone than call them back. I am not a big phone person...unless the occasion arises in which a phone call in necessary.

24. If I think about my family dying, I cry. I cry REALLY hard.

25. I used to work at about 4:00 in the morning and would run on like 3 or 4 hours of sleep and now that I have a "big girl job" I am grouchy if I don't get my full 8 hours.

I think this is about it. This was MUCH harder than it looks. I will not tag anyone because it seems as though everyone I know has already done it. Although, it does make for a good read!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

So which is worse texture wise - uncooked or toasted marshmallows?