Friday, January 23, 2009

four.

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:
Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
work.school.target.the "700"

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM/TEXT ME REGULARLY:
R49&1/2.facebook.val.jac

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
taco time.el sombrero.olive garden.mom's kitchen

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
bed.hawaii.london.australia

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
the office.life.leverage.what i like about you

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND:
val.lindsay.shawna.aimee

4 comments:

Valerie said...

leverage?

Alicia said...

don't knock it til you watch it.

:)

cacfus said...

I WATCH IT! and love it. It grew on me. :)

PASTIECHEF said...

done, but I have no one to tag :(