Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hit and Fly...

I was walking to the leasing office at work on Friday and I am taking my sweet time because it is SO darn hot outside. I take one step and another and all of a sudden I felt something SMACK the back of my head.

I stopped and looked around. A crow is flying away. Really? Are you kidding...?




Yes you guessed it a crow flew into the back of my head and kept on going. I wish that someone had caught it on tape because I would have loved to see that in slow motion. I could barely contain myself and by the time I arrived at the office everyone thought I was nuts.





The CRAZIEST things happen here at Shorewood Heights...or is it that they just happen to me?

1 comment:

christy said...

I told Kara your story today and she said the same thing used to happen at SPU and it was because there was a nest nearby and the mama is protecting it. So watch out girl! Probably a nest nearby....