Wednesday, June 6, 2007

weekly update...

So I have decided that I will blog once or maybe twice a week...cause I can barely remember to take pills for allergies at night let alone update my blog so I will try this and see how it goes.


So this week I have been trying out my bluetooth...I have the kind that is ginormous compared to my petite ear and every time that I even wiggle my ear it falls off...here are a few options so it can work according to its purpose:


* I can duct tape it to the side of my face

* I can use packing tape and stick it to the side of my face

* I can superglue it to the side of my face

* I can attatch my bluetooth to a headband and wear the headband and it won't move!

* Or I can ignore the stupid law completely and rebel like most of Federal Way
(I know I know it lights up...I am totally high tech and everything)


I saw THE cutest thing today while driving on 320th...a mama duck and her ducklings were crossing the street and people were swirving to not hit them and speeding up to go around all the traffic they caused and when they saw how precious they were they slammed on their brakes...



It was so cute...the littlest one was waddling in last place in line and while in the suicide lane it tripped and waddled real real fast to catch up with the rest of them...I looked in the car next to me and it was like everyone was mesmerized by these things (including me...)



We have had some funny customers in the past week...but I will tell more stories later!

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Cute!! I love the pic of the baby ducks! :)