Friday, June 8, 2007

Driving Miss Daisy

So I know it hasn't been a week but I can't wait to share my experience with my neighbor boy and his friends. He is in 4th grade and needed a ride to his end of the year concert...since I wasn't doing anything I volunteered myself.


I got to their house and told him and his friend to hop in the backseat and that we would be there in a flash...on the contrary!


After learning that we needed to pick up his other friend my patience was growing weary and both boys promised that they knew EXACTLY where his house was...So I, being the dummy that I am, believed them. So we begin our journey and after a few shouts from the backseat such as "there turn there" as we pass the street and a conversation just below a whisper consisting of "is that it?...No I think that is it...No the one with the yellow truck...Yeah the yellow truck" And you guessed it we stopped at the first house we saw with a yellow truck and proceeded to knock on their door because these two 4th grade boys said it was.


After a few knocks we realized that it was the wrong house. We drove until we saw the next house with a yellow truck...luckily it was and we went off to Nautilus my alma mader(sp). It was a great performance and I know that I have some embarrassing moments for Tate when he gets a girlfriend!


Its always embarrassing when you sing about guacamole...



3 comments:

J Yo said...

What song did they sing about guacamole??? I'd like to hear it... :)

Alicia said...

I have no clue but I have a video of it on my camera...you'll have to see it...

Aunt Stacy said...

Hi Sweetie,
I love to read your blog, it makes me giggle.
Love you