Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goin' WILD for Wildhorse

I am SO excited! I just got a call from Wildhorse Staff and they asked me to work in the kitchen for first session at camp! WOOHOO...I was a little worried about it because I was the first person on the wait list. And it was looking grimm...but alas the Lord is good and he provided a spot for me to go! Granted I had already taken the almost 3 and a half weeks off from work and yesterday I was sweatin it a tiny bit!


I can't wait to go and serve! Oh and my uncle is giving me his guitar and I can take it with me!! How wonderful God is I get to go to camp and I get a guitar of my own all in the 24 hours!


Well this will be my last post until I get home on the 6th of July...Although I will be calling my family and they might post some updates for me...


Until then!


2 comments:

cacfus said...

We will miss you little alicia!!

J Yo said...

I miss you a ton!! It's so weird not having little Alicia around! :) Come back soon, kay?