Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Where in the heck did time go??

So hi I am probably the worst blogger of all time...ok so maybe Jessica is a little bit worse than I but I think I am a close second...anyways

I apologize for not updating you with the goings on in my life...

so since my birthday (which was my last blog) I have been:

*going to Pneuma (with a silent P...) and helping out with worship and youth
*worked a ton
*cut my hair
*I got my wisdom teeth taken out
*lost like ten pounds because of being on a liquid diet for a week and a half
*cut and dyed my hair
*had a food fight for a young life club
*went tanning a few times
*sang at a wedding for Big Mike and Face
*started guitar lessons (I am practically a pro now...watch out Jimi Hendrix here comes Alicia)
*cut my hair again...
*started my read the Bible in a year thing
*house sat at Mike and Steph's
*planned a dessert auction
*raised a ton of moola for YL kids at the dessert auction
*had a pirate night for the YL kidders
*got a horrible "cold" which I thought was allergies but it was obviously not...
* went to the Doctor (which we affectionately call Dr. Needles...) and got two shots (one in the arm and one not in the arm...
*Oh and the best part of the last month was finding out I am going to have a nephew this fall!!

So I know that was a lot to take in but all in all I hope to keep blogging and getting my haircut...

Until next time TOODLES...

1 comment:

cacfus said...

I am so glad your nephew is the best part of the past couple months for you! He is mine too. :)

I tagged you. Look at my blog. Ha.