Monday, May 21, 2007

411...

411 means info or information...(that is only for you people in the older generations that might not be up to date on us youngsters new lingo)

anyways...In reference to my blog about Jimi Hendrix, I do know that he is dead but I also know that in a little while I will be playing the guitar so well that I might just knock his socks off...

Oh and another little tid bit from my weekend. I went to church and it was AMAZING. After that there was a baby shower for a gal at church and then we had a youth group leaders and parents meeting which was also very encouraging.

Stacy and Paige along with myself decided to watch a movie at my house. I had DVRed (which for you old folks means I recorded it) Sweet Home Alabama and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to watch it. During the evening we sort of (meaning pretty much only me) pigged out on chocolate and popcorn.

So, not realizing that I was being an absolute fruitcake, I was mocking Paige while sitting in my mom's rocking recliner and I was flailing my arms and legs when I flipped the chair all the way back. (I can recall the same moment a few years back when mother did the SAME exact thing which was way funnier than this incident.) I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at myself at which point I almost chocked on the piece of dove chocolate I had shoved in my mouth just moments before this tragic event took place...

So needless to say I will not be sitting in that retched chair anytime soon and I will certainly not be eating chocolate while laughing...bad combo.

There will be another break with the posts seeing as I am headed to Malibu Canada for the first time EVER...I am serving for the Discipleship weekend and will be busy getting ready and will be back late Monday night...

Until then...

2 comments:

J Yo said...

I'll miss you while you're at Malibu!! I'm so jealous...I love that place... :)

Love ya,

Jess

cacfus said...

Let's get a MALIBU update! Pretty please?