Sunday, May 20, 2007

No more TV...

So this weekend was eventful...

I was trying to be helpful by doing yardwork at the Young Life house so I was given the task of whacking a bamboo plant of some sort. So Chris gave me this weird tool that looked like a chainsaw for a pansy.

So I was going about my bamboo cutting business when Todd walks by and yells (let me remind you that I can't hear much of anything because of the chainsaw thingy) watch out for the wire...

Pause: I have no idea what he said I could just see his lips moving and his eyes get real big and not that I really listen to him anyways...

I turned the thingy off and looked at Todd and he was shaking his head. I had no idea that I had just cut the TV cable that went from the ground to the roof...and not only did I chop it half but I chopped it in three peices.

I kinda went a little crazy with the power tools...I don't think they will be asking for anymore of my help anytime soon.

No comments: