Friday, May 20, 2011

you have to ask.

Lately God has been at work in my life. Not only in my own personal relationships with other people BUT with those around me. Just this evening God allowed something to happen someone that I love. Talk about tough. It's hard to be on either end. The one receiving and the one watching it happen.

I trust that the Lord is doing something big and will bring this back to Him. Eventually this will glorify Him. If it doesn't...it's not from Him.

Would you pray with me for my home?

Lord, I plead that you bind the evil one from my home and those who reside in it. You are at work. I believe that you are bigger and MORE powerful than our circumstances. Thank you for allowing moments in our life that cause us to fall to our knees. <3, Your daughter.

3 comments:

NanaSue said...

Praying Weeshee....are you okay? Love and hugs to you....

Alicia said...

I'm alright...can't say the same for my friends here at camp. The Lord is working but it's tough to watch them go through hard stuff.

Maria said...

Sweet Alicia, I am praying for you and your family. I loved reading your blog, and especially your letters to your sisters and mom! You are so amazing,

Maria