Friday, January 29, 2010

{insert lame blog post title here}

Ok, nothing really exciting has happened in the 6 years since my last blog post. BUT, life is pretty awesome these days.

My best friend, Courtney and I have joined LA Fitness and are working out 6 out of 7 days. Not bad if you ask me...

Todd Beamer High School Young Life is starting this Monday and I can't wait! We have some gnarly clubs and events planned.

A coworker and I are participating in a colon cleanse. Kind of awkward to share with everyone (all 4 and 1/2 of you that actually read this thing) but so far it's not so crappy....well, you know what I mean. ;)

Work is a little busy since our part-time concierge quit, but when I choose to have a positive attitude about it, things just turn out right. (Hint: if anyone is looking for a part-time job on Sundays and Mondays on Mercer Island PLEASE let me know)

My friends are pretty incredible. We hang out WAY too much but I don't mind. Our agenda consists of:
*laughing until our abs are sore and tears are streaming down our cheeks
*watching The Office over and over and over again
*making dinner for the clan
*eating delicious food
*making fun of infomercials
*watching 10 minutes of a documentary and shutting it off because it's poorly made
*us girls cheering on the boys during Tuesday night basketball games
*having serious conversations until 2 AM
*talking about the LA Fitness Trainers. scratch that...more like making fun of them
*discussing the thought process of the writers of The Office

Last, but certainly not least...my family. Especially my parents. I think it's safe to say that I have the most incredible parents on the planet. The Lord continually reveals to me the blessing I have in having them as my parents. My dad and I are two peas in a pod, as I have shared in past blog posts. He showers me with humor and encouragement. My mom and I are SO much alike, it's almost uncanny. We can have a conversation about something totally shallow and every time, we end up talking about God. I LOVE that about her. We can laugh about something days after it happened and I can share my heart with her.

Loving life and I hope to have some awesome news soon! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Wish I could be watching/discussing the Office will you guys.
I miss the infomercials too...can you say Shake Weights? Oh dear...

Stacy K said...

Great to have your posting again. Love it and you.