Sunday, February 3, 2008

I was running...




So in the last month or so I have picked up the habit of running...I used to run every once in a while and during high school I was involved in Cross Country. Anyways now that you don't care about the activites I did in HS...I really like running. So today I decided to run my usual route from my house to Redondo and back.




I usually don't see anything crazy or blog worthy but today was TOTALLY different. So I am minding my own business when I hear something caw. It seemed to be too loud for just a bird but then over the crest of the hill I see about 6 crows perched over someone's driveway. Assuming that they all were "cawing" at the same time I ignored my prior thought that some person made that hidious noise.




Oh was I wrong...I get closer and closer and finally get over the hill and this man is ripping up some food that looked like bark and not appetizing AT ALL and was throwing it on his driveway. I am sure that I looked at him like he was from Mars...but then he started to caw at these crows that were sitting on the telephone wires above his driveway. For real? Yeah no joke it was like he was having a conversation with the birds.




I felt like at any moment Ashton Kutcher or perhaps Alfred Hitchcock were going to come around the corner and yell out, "SYKE!"




After he sensed that another human being was staring at him in disbelief he stopped and looked at me like he was a deer in headlights. I made a half smile as if to say, "Hey I won't tell anyone." Which is code for I am totally blogging this when I get home you weirdo!




I felt sorta bad for the guy but then I realized if you are going to set yourself up like that...you HAVE to be ready to take the hit for being goober...


No comments: