Wednesday, January 5, 2011

canyon life.



I cannot tell you how many times I open up my laptop and try to think of something to write. Something to help you climb into my shoes here at the canyon. Something to give you a peek into what life looks like these days.

It's not much different from life in Washington. Yeah, it takes over an hour to get to the nearest grocery store and when we 'go to town' it means literally, we are going to town.

4 days a week I work in the kitchen. 3 days a week I hang out at home.

My roommates are pretty awesome. We like to watch ridiculous tv shows and tell funny stories. We laugh a lot.

The room I reside in is almost finished (i'll take pictures and post when it's all cute).

Our christmas decorations are still up and as a house, we've decided that they will be up until our live tree dies or we'll just decorate them for each new holiday.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Stacy K said...

Thanks for sharing a little about your life. I miss you bunches!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you darlin for the update and the pics :) does a mother's heart good!!! love you...your favorite mom;)

Samantha said...

You work with giants?!

Dude, and I thought you were tall... :-)