Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Buzz.




My dad is awesome.

There are times that we talk about gadgets and technology or have entire car rides where we listen to Earth, Wind and Fire as loud as your ears can stand. We spend countless hours watching recordings of NHRA drag races and go to the races every year. We could watch Law and Order for hours, not say a word and I still know we are bonding in the midst of it all.

He will fill my gas tank for no reason or wash my car because I mentioned that I needed to plan on washing it sometime soon. He is the one that I can count on to help me if I have a problem with my car or have some question about the law.

I can remember numerous times when he would be walking down the hall, pop his head in the door to my room and say, "Have I told you yet today that I love you?"

You call him Buzz. I call him Pops.
You think he's funny. I don't. (At least not all the time...)

All in all, my dad is one of my best friends and I just wanted to say, "Dad. I love you."

<3 your FAVORITE daughter. ;)

5 comments:

christy said...

I loved that post. We do have an awesome dad. But I am his favorite. ;)

J Yo said...

How sweet, Sheesh! :)

P.S. Both of you are crazy...I'm the first born AND favorite!! Unless, of course, we want to call it a 3-way tie... ;)

Christina Johnson said...

Very sweet!

PASTIECHEF said...

I agree he is an awesome dad. Can I be daughter number 4?

shawna said...

yay uncle buzz!