Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nerd Alert...


Ok I am totally obsessed with this series. I know that may make me a total nerd but it's the truth. I really stayed up into the wee hours of the morn finishing this first book. It took me all of 2 nights. Really I know how ridiculous that sounds but I seriously can't help myself. If you have read it then you totally know what I am talking about. If not you should read it, totally worth it!

What could be more romantic than that of a love story between two teenagers...is it weird that one of them is a vampire? :)

I will post more about my extremely boring life later but until then...just know my nose will be in one of these books...

4 comments:

anne said...

I got sucked in too...and I'm not usually a fan of these types of books. Go figure! :)

J Yo said...

nerd. alert. big time.

it's okay. i'm a nerd, too.

:)

Valerie said...

So... done with book 2 yet?

J Yo said...

Last time I checked you had free wi-fi at your house!! Use it, sister...we need an update! :)