Sunday, July 22, 2007

MySpace

So after about a few years of being faithful to my myspace account I have deleted it. Why you ask? Well it's a long story and a wee bit complicated. So after about 5 minutes of deliberation I decided to end my myspace days and turn over to Facebook. Which is turning out to be fantastic. You should join really?

Ok so this sounds like I just switched cults...but really it's not.

In the last few days a lot has happened:

I got a new job as a nanny 3 days a week

I demoted myself at work and might change locations

I am loving life and what God is doing in my life

I am going to record a CD and send it to a famous person to check it out

I am going back to WHC for a week with my Wyldlife girls


So other than that life is normal and I am super excited to see what else God has for me!

2 comments:

J Yo said...

I respect your decision, but would like to hear the full story at length at your earliest convenience...call me when you can...and maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'll check out this "Facebook" you speak of... :)

Congrats on your new job, by the way! :)

Anonymous said...

i like facebook as well...i'm a newbie, but it's great. there's also this "grown-up" feel to it. i guess that's because you can't "pimp your profile." ;)